Sunday, 4 November 2012


"Why should people pay good money to go out and see bad films when they can stay home and see bad television for nothing?" – Goldwyn, Samuel
How many times have you gone for a movie and ended up wishing you simply hadn’t? Well if you’re one of the lucky few who haven’t, then you’ve never quite felt the agony that many (including me) have endured by sitting through a crappy movie in the theatre. This blog is my attempt at saving all those poor souls from ever sitting through another bad movie again.
Now I realise that this means I’m going to have to put myself in the line of fire, but I think of it as a responsibility. As the iconic line from our friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man goes – “with great power comes great responsibility!”

All jokes aside, this blog will showcase my personal opinions on the movies that are in the limelight currently.  I watch movies, as many as possible and as often as possible. There’s something magical about sitting in that movie theatre with the big screen and watching a movie that can’t be experienced at home. I want to reach out to people with a common interest in movies and through my blog; I will review all the latest movies making news worldwide.

So here it is folks.... The first blog post of my life!!

Coming up next: A review on the Movie Skyfall

No comments:

Post a Comment